We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Here at Right At School, our commitment to equal opportunity runs deep. We really mean that.
In order to achieve our goals, we need to work hard to create a diverse workforce so we can reach as many students, parents and schools as possible. We embrace the uniqueness in everyone and we encourage each individual to be their true selves. Your age, skin color, beliefs, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, parental status, vet status, gender identity are valued here. We do not stand for discrimination or harassment of any kind. Come as you are.
Building your resume
Try to focus on these points in your resume:
- Talk about your strengths and how those specific skills directly relate to the position you’ve applied to at Right At School.
- Share your most meaningful professional accomplishments in previous roles.
- If there are past projects you would like to highlight, be sure to include the outcomes and impact of the initiative.
Absolutely! This helps us get to know even more about you, your passions outside of work, and your hidden talents.
Finding your fit at Right At School
Yes, we offer a wide variety of opportunities ranging from entry level to senior management. All current openings are posted on our career site, Glassdoor and/or LinkedIn.
Yes, the vast majority of our field positions are part-time in nature and are included on our Job Openings page under the category of "Field Roles."
Yes, Right At School partners with many colleges and universities to provide students with practical work experience in the field of teaching throughout the school year and summer season.
Apply to the job as you normally would. If a recruiter contacts you about a job, be sure to let them know about your relocation needs. If the particular position does not have a relocation budget available, the recruiter will confirm this information and notify you.
Check out the Job Openings page. From here, you can search by your zip code to find opportunities near you. You may also filter the results by the type of job that interests you.
Applying for a job
Search and apply directly to job postings on our Job Openings page.
We sure do! Over 30% of our hires have come from employee referrals, and we encourage you to reach out to friends and family members who currently work at Right At School.
Generally, we respond to applications within 3 business days. If we have a high volume of applications, it may take us up to a week; but we so appreciate your patience!
If you submitted your application and have not been contacted, send a note to email@example.com. If you have been contacted by a Recruiter, please reach out to the Recruiter as they will be happy to provide information on your application.
Interviewing with us
Here's what you can expect:
- Apply online through our website.
- Phone interview
- In-person interview with the team
- Onboarding (background check, onboarding documents, etc.)
The process timeline varies based on the position.
- For field roles that are part-time in nature, the process typically takes approximately 1-2 weeks.
- The process for central office roles, which are generally full-time, usually take longer and may have additional steps (anywhere from 2-5 weeks).
Here are a few tips:
- Visit our website and learn more about the company, what we are about, our culture and communities we serve.
- Review the job description and be prepared to talk about your past work experience and how it’s prepared you for the role available.
- We want to hear about your latest accomplishments, your strengths, and how you would like to grow your skills at Right At School.
- Continue to stay up to date with what's happening at Right At School. You can do so by following our social media accounts.
- Be yourself and know that we are excited to talk with you!
Make sure you have all of your onboarding documents ready in the event you are hired (transcripts, certifications, etc.).
The interview process consists of various types of interviews including phone, video conference, and/or in-person interviews.
Your Recruiter or the hiring manager will let you know ahead of time so you are well-prepared and set up for success.
No problem. If you find that you might require a reasonable accommodation during the application or interview process due to a disability, send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to your recruiter directly.
A reasonable accommodation includes any adjustment or change to the application or hiring process, the way the job is done, or the work environment that allows a person with a disability to perform the essential functions of that job.
Examples of reasonable accommodations may include having interviews in a location that is accessible to you, having documents read to you if necessary, longer interview times, etc.
If you have questions related to this process or need additional assistance you are welcome to reach out to email@example.com.
After your interview
A vast majority of our roles are focused on working with children. As such you may be asked to provide additional screening documents such as a completed background check, TB test, health assessment, etc.
As a general practice, you will hear back from a recruiter or hiring manager within five business days post-interview. With some positions this may extend longer than a week, and the designated recruiter will be sure to let you know if there's a delay.
Thanks for considering a career with Right At School!