Thank you for your interest in Right At School

Financial Assistance in Illinois

We are proud to offer financial assistance to our families in partnership with the state of Illinois. This resource will walk you through each step to see if you qualify for assistance and to start getting your financial support. If you have questions along the way, please reach out to our team at
Step 1

See If You Qualify

Contact your local subsidy office to see if you qualify for assistance, and to get your application started.

Child Care Resource and Referral (Serving Grundy County)

Illinois Action For Children (serving Cook County)

YWCA (serving Kane County, Bannockburn SD & Bensenville (DuPage County)

SAL Child Care Connection (Serving Germantown Hills, Dunlap, and Metamora SD)

Have you already been approved for assistance and need to transfer it to Right At School? Jump to Step 2!
Step 2

Match With Right At School

After a child is approved, they will need your location’s unique Provider ID in order to MATCH with Right At School. This is a unique number that the state uses to direct the subsidy payments. Parents will enter this number. Parents complete this MATCH by filling out the necessary CCAP paperwork. (see below for blank forms)

CCAP Paperwork

Existing CCAP Families:
Cook County: Parents should request a Provider Switch Form from their Case Manager.
Kane County: Provider Switch Form (blank)

New CCAP Families:
CCAP Application Form (blank)
YWCA Application Form (blank)

Step 3

Enroll For Right At School Programs

Once you have provided the number to your local office and been matched with Right At School, you are ready to enroll in Right At School programs. Here’s how:
To apply your financial assistance toward your tuition:

To add your programs: