After School for Life
Right At School, LLC
After School For Life Raffle Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR TEXT MESSAGE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Eligibility: Right At School, LLC After School For Life Raffle (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the United States (including District of Columbia, but excluding New York, Rhode Island, and Florida) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry who are registered for at least one Fall 2022 Right At School, LLC program. Employees of Right At School, LLC and their parent and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE ODDS OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Sponsor: Right At School, LLC, 909 Davis Street, #500, Evanston, IL 60201.
- Agreement To Official Rules: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Official Rules may be found at https://www.rightatschool.com/ras-for-life-rules.
- Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins on May 8, 2022 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”), and ends on July 31, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. PT (the “Promotion Period”). The Sweepstakes shall include three separate drawings, which shall be held on June 6, 2022, July 5, 2022, and August 5, 2022, respectively. To be eligible for the June 6, 2022 drawing, participant must be registered by May 31, 2022 and entry must be submitted by June 5, 2022 at 11:59 PT. To be eligible for the July 5, 2022 drawing, participant must be registered by June 30, 2022 and entry must be submitted by July 4, 2022 at 11:59 PT. To be eligible for the August 5, 2022 drawing, participant must be registered by July 31, 2022 and entry must be submitted by August 4, 2022 at 11:59 PT. Entries submitted prior to the Promotion Period will be disqualified. Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: To enter, you may visit https://www.rightatschool.com/after-school-for-life and complete the form on the page, providing your name, email address, and mobile phone number during the Promotion Period. By entering this Sweepstakes online you agree to receive promotional and marketing communications, including e-mail communications, from Sponsor and each of its affiliates.
- Limit: Each entrant may enter one (1) time per Promotion Period by any prescribed method during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Device. Any attempt by any entrant to enter more than one time per Promotion Period by using multiple/different email addresses, Devices, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void all of that entrant’s entries and that entrant will be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or entry, the authorized account holder of the email address or the text-messaging capable device used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” of an email address is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Otherwise, the “authorized account holder” of a Device is the natural person in whose name the Device has been issued and the services are billed. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. Any non-winning entrant eligible for the June 6, 2022 drawing shall be automatically entered for the July 5, 2022 drawing, and any subsequent entries will be disqualified. Any non-winning entrant eligible for the July 5, 2022 drawing shall be automatically entered for the August 5, 2022 drawing, and any subsequent entries will be disqualified.
- Winner Determination and Verification: Sponsor shall conduct the Sweepstakes according to these Rules, and all decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. On or about June 6, 2022, July 5, 2022, and August 5, 2022, respectively, Sponsor will randomly select a Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by email, text message, phone, or mail, depending on the method of entry, after the date of the random drawing. Winners will also be published on https://www.rightatschool.com, Right At School, LLC social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn) and via email. Each winner, who is eligible pursuant to Paragraph 1 (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence), is required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release (“Declaration”) to Administrator within ten (10) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize, and a second drawing will be conducted. In the event that a winner is disqualified for any reason, the applicable prize will not be awarded to an alternate winner. Winner shall designate one child (“designated child”) for tuition waiver.
- Prizes: Three prizes will be awarded, one each for the June 6, 2022, July 5, 2022, and August 5, 2022 drawings. Each prize shall be one waiver of tuition for any programs serviced by Sponsor for as long as winner’s designated child is eligible for any such programs. Each prize shall be limited to programs in schools serviced by Sponsor. Winners shall not be entitled to any compensation in the event that any winner relocates to an area for which Sponsor does not sponsor programs. Prizes are conditioned upon compliance with applicable rules for the relevant schools. By way of non-limiting exception, to the extent that a winner’s designated child is suspended or expelled for improper behavior, the prize is voided and winner shall not be entitled to any compensation.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): The ARV shall range from $2,000 to $9,000 per year, and the Total ARV shall depend on the number of years for the tuition waiver and the programs used. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Right At School, LLC, and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, prize suppliers, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in cellular networks, phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
- Dispute Resolution: All claims and disputes of any nature, whether at law or equity, in any way related to or arising out of the Sweepstakes, or the Official Rules, will be resolved in accordance with the provisions set forth in this Dispute Resolution section. This Dispute Resolution section applies to all claims and disputes whenever arising, including those arising prior to an entrant’s acceptance of these Official Rules. All disputes arising under this Rules shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Illinois, without regard to principles of conflict of laws. The parties to this agreement will submit all disputes arising under this agreement to arbitration in Chicago, Illinois before a single arbitrator of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”). The arbitrator shall be selected by application of the rules of the AAA, or by mutual agreement of the parties. No party to this agreement will challenge the jurisdiction or venue provisions as provided in this section. No party to this agreement will challenge the jurisdiction or venue provisions as provided in this section.
- Sweepstakes Results: To receive a list of the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Right At School, LLC 909 Davis St #500, Evanston IL 60201. Any requests postmarked later than August 5, 2022 shall be disregarded.